(If you would like Robert Pacilio to speak at your conference, school, bookstore, or any other event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
OTHER PAST EVENTS
Conventions/ Conferences/ and Book Signings
• Student-Teacher dialogue at Mt. Carmel High School September 19th
• Presented at the California Teachers of Education Conference in Ontario in February of 2012
• The speaker for the San Diego County’s Librarian’s Professional Growth Day in October of 2012.
• Presented at the California Teachers Association’s North “Good Teaching Conferences” held in San Jose
• Presented at the California Teachers Association's South “Good Teaching Conferences” held in Orange County
• Gave a student presentation at Twin Oaks Middle School
SCHOOL DISTRICTS THAT HAVE ADOPTED THE METAPHOR CAFE SERIES INTO THEIR CURRICULUM
Poway Unified School District (Grades 10-12):
Mt. Carmel High School piloted and adopted the novel in the Poway Unified School District.
Chaffey Union School District (Grades 9-12):
Los Osos High School piloted the novel